Get 2 Know
A series of thought-provoking questions meant to bring the reader up close and personal with their favorite bloggers.
Let’s get honest!
- In what areas of your do you find it hard, to be honest with yourself?
- Have you put in an effort to change this or do you ignore it in hopes it disappears?
- How does this affect other areas of your life?
- Can you define the underline fear in regards to this? If so, explain.
- Do you find that you are more of an honest or dishonest person around others?
Publish a post answering the above questions and title your post g2k
Use the tag #g2k
Create a pingback to this post
Answer each question honestly
- I am least honest with myself in regards to my addictive nature.
- I have put forth an effort to closely monitor anything that I do that can be potentially addictive.
- It limits me in all areas of life. I am easily addicted to shopping as I am with any substance. I have a love-hate relationship with food because I fear to become addicted and obese.
- The underline fear is becoming a slave to something. I have already journeyed that highway and it was no walk in the park. I’d prefer not experiencing that again.
- I am blunt and honest to a fault although I have learned to control frequent outburst. I have also learned that while others may ask you for the truth, it doesn’t necessarily mean that they are ready to hear it. Most people do not want to know the truth.